Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one hundred days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is thirty days (30 days) from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (spazioarte, telephone number: +4915112469545, e-mail address: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received the returned goods or you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
We pick up the goods that cannot be shipped as a parcel.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent as a parcel to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be sent by parcel post before the period of fourteen days has expired. All returns must be made using home delivery. Collection from the post office is not accepted.
A return label for our customers costs €25 (for small and large paintings). Huge paintings (+80cm x2) – Price per listing.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To spazioarte, aventinstr.1, 80469 munich, germany, telephone number: +4915112469545, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
– I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.