Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (spazioarte) via the website www.spazioarte.de/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Sofort/credit card) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all the information again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "Order with obligation to pay" you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters. If you still haven't received an email from DHL within 10 days of the shipping confirmation, please contact us. The painting will be kept for fourteen days with DHL and then sent back, which unfortunately results in an additional cost of 25€.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) SEPA direct debit (basic and/or company direct debit)
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or SEPA company direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate.
The direct debit is collected within 3 - 14 days upon delivery of the goods in Germany,
The deadline for submitting the pre-notification is reduced to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure that the account has sufficient funds on the due date. In the event of a returned direct debit due to your fault, you must bear the bank charges incurred.
General terms and conditions for payment by AfterPay invoice:
If you decide to pay by AfterPay purchase on account, AfterPay takes over the entire processing of your purchase on account for us. We are already informing you here that we are assigning the claim arising from your purchase to AfterPay. Therefore, you will receive an invoice from AfterPay for your purchases by e-mail and your payment must be made to AfterPay's account. You have 14 days from receipt of the goods to pay for your order. If you do not pay for the order within these 14 days, you are in default of payment.
The complete, detailed terms and conditions for purchasing by AfterPay invoice can be found here: https://documents.myafterpay.com/consumer-terms-conditions/de_de/
Data protection for payment by AfterPay invoice:
If you decide to pay by AfterPay invoice, you consent to us forwarding information to AfterPay to process the purchase. AfterPay evaluates your entries and, if there is a legitimate interest, forwards them to credit agencies. Your data will of course be collected, processed and stored with the utmost care and in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. You can find detailed information in the AfterPay data protection declaration https://documents.myafterpay.com/privacy-statement/de_de/.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or assignment as security is not permitted before ownership of the reserved goods has passed.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion to the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from paragraph 1:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the goods, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods in text form (e.g. e-mail); timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects found later upon discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to examine and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
c) In the event of defects, we shall provide a warranty, at our discretion, by rectification or replacement delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else arises from the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances. In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from transporting the goods to a location other than the place of performance if the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
d) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortened warranty period does not apply to culpably caused damage from injury to life, limb or health and grossly negligent or intentional damage or fraudulent intent, as well as to rights of recourse according to §§ 478, 479 BGB.
Section 6 Liability
(1) We are fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without restriction in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the case of assumption of the guarantee for the condition of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the framework of the statutory warranty is based on the relevant regulation in our customer information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
(3) If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage that is typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely.
(4) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) According to the current state of the art, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
§ 7 Choice of Law, Place of Performance, Place of Jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationship with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your domicile or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is filed. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are willing to participate in dispute settlement procedures before consumer arbitration boards.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of Delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment is at your own risk.
A return label for our customers costs €25 (for small and large paintings). Huge paintings (+80cm x2) – Price per listing.
7. Statutory liability for defects
7.1. The liability for defects for our goods is based on the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
7.2. As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the Händlerbund's lawyers, who specialize in IT law, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. More information can be found at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.